Skittles N' Bitz 8 Skittles N' Bitz 8

Still good and getting better (or worse?)

That was a good, short laugh. I love your SnB series but this one was kinda bad, the last scene was out of sync with the backround sound/music... But still it was really good I would have agreed with you that it was better than episode 7 but the last scene man... Keep up the good work!

P.S. This is not a fricken copy off of Robot Chicken! Why? Because this series is much funnier than Robot Chicken!

Peanut Butter Jelly 2006 Peanut Butter Jelly 2006

AAHHGG

NO MORE I CANT TAKE IT AHHHH!!!! Damn it now its gona be stuck in my head for ANOTHER month AHHH!!!

RGB - Fun in the Dead Day RGB - Fun in the Dead Day

For a first flash?

Thats awsome!!! Are you sure this is your first flash??? Well anyway the ending was funny and the graphics were good butt maybe more sounds other than jut the cheesey music (But not that bad) Lol...

saiyagina responds:

It's my first flash in here xD, indeed is the fourth I've made, as always, the true first one is a **** XDDD
But thanks a lot for the compliment! *hugs*

Full Metal Sonic Full Metal Sonic

0.o

Well nicely done i like sonic and i like full metal alchemist but plz do not insult both of them at the same time trying to combine them... But still nice job good sound good graphics...

Doc Ock Doc Ock

Fracking Highlarious

That was great! I loved it! I almost pissed my pants laughing!

"Well, there was this annoying usher"(Begins showing picture of a guy) L.O.L. that was hilarious!

P.S. I think otherwise than all the people that gave bad reviews and I can see why this got front page!

Prelude to Joy II Prelude to Joy II

Funny, random.

I wann know where you got the ending music from i want it! LoL

The rainbow colors where trippy if someone where on smack they would probably flip out.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

Moskau

The Last Pixel Standing The Last Pixel Standing

Simply... Awsome

I loved it! I thought at the begining that you would have maid it so you can't choose who wins but that was cool!

P.S. I thought the kirby, mario, link and sonic endings were preatty funny!!! (Although you could have maid it so link wasnt killed and he walked in and sloterd everybody)((Im a big fan of zelda too))

ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS!!!

My Chalupa 2 (reel 1) My Chalupa 2 (reel 1)

I've seen somthing like this... Wait no I haven't!

HAHAHA That was hilarious man this deserves a high rating!

Love the part where link falls flat on his face and pacman comes and eats him... Then mario comes and putts butter on his steak...

LOL!!!

P.S. The part where they go into Jacksons moonwalk was just as funny!

Sonic: Good ol' oldschool Sonic: Good ol' oldschool

Ahh the good ol' days...

I remember the old days of gaming and those were the good days back then but thats gone and past and all those krazy characters now'en days are just a little to over done... I wish we could all just go back to those days and have a great time somtimes.

S.M.B.2 Bloopers S.M.B.2 Bloopers

Wow thats some hilarious shit!!

That was some funny shit man! Keep up the good work!
I give you an overall 10!

ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS!