Skittles N' Bitz 8 Skittles N' Bitz 8

Still good and getting better (or worse?)

That was a good, short laugh. I love your SnB series but this one was kinda bad, the last scene was out of sync with the backround sound/music... But still it was really good I would have agreed with you that it was better than episode 7 but the last scene man... Keep up the good work!

P.S. This is not a fricken copy off of Robot Chicken! Why? Because this series is much funnier than Robot Chicken!

Peanut Butter Jelly 2006 Peanut Butter Jelly 2006

AAHHGG

NO MORE I CANT TAKE IT AHHHH!!!! Damn it now its gona be stuck in my head for ANOTHER month AHHH!!!

RGB - Fun in the Dead Day RGB - Fun in the Dead Day

For a first flash?

Thats awsome!!! Are you sure this is your first flash??? Well anyway the ending was funny and the graphics were good butt maybe more sounds other than jut the cheesey music (But not that bad) Lol...

saiyagina responds:

It's my first flash in here xD, indeed is the fourth I've made, as always, the true first one is a **** XDDD
But thanks a lot for the compliment! *hugs*

Forum Signature Tut Forum Signature Tut

Very good tutorial!

Thanks for the tutorial im probably gona use this method for my sig.

Easy nice and simple a job well done this should get put somwhere so people could get to it easily.

A Wizards Tale A Wizards Tale

Not bad!

This is your first one? Well congratulations! this flash wasn't bad at all you could have maid it just a little longer but overall it was a good interactive short. Good job.

StarCraft FA 3 StarCraft FA 3

Wow

Wow... I mean WoW good job on ripping the starcraft sprites and sounds its a pretty good game and all but when the spire comes and blows you up, that part is kinda hard.